The Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they choose a new topic for bloggers to list their top ten of whatever fits into the category. (the image above is linked to today’s post at The Broke and the Bookish)
Today’s Top Ten: Top Ten Authors I’d Like To See On A Reality Show OR Top Ten Authors Who Deserve Their Own TV Show
This really wouldn’t be my strongest category. I rarely pay attention to the authors, and never really consider them to be like their characters, who I would be more willing to throw on a reality show. Though, I really don’t care for most reality shows. So The Broke and The Bookish say we can use this week as a freebie week. But, I’m crazy busy this week and so I think I might pass on the Top Ten this week. But I figured I’d throw my 2 cents in anyway.
Okay, I changed my mind, I’m going to list the top ten books I’m looking forward to reading from my challenges this year.
1. Jane Eyre from Back to the Classics Challenge, the Re-Read
2. Gone With the Wind, from Back to the Classics
3. The Deadwood Beetle, What’s In a Name? Challenge, Creepy crawly in book title
4. The Sweetgum Knit Lit Society, 5o States, Tennessee
5. The Knitting Circle, 50 States, Rhode Island
6. Speaker for the Dead, Mount TBR Challenge
7. 100 Cupboards, Mount TBR Challenge
8. Rift in Time, Mount TBR Challenge
9. Hidden In Time, Mount TBR Challenge
10. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell, Mount TBR Challenge