Just kidding. For real, though, I’d like to thank Mandy over at Adventures in Borkdom for awarding my blog with the Beautiful Blogger Award and the Versatile Blogger Award. (Not sure about the whole repeat thing, but if I could give them back to you, I totally would!)
I’m so excited! I’m so new to blogging so I certainly wasn’t expecting any awards…I’m still not Freshly Pressed and have yet to reach even 100 views in one day! 🙂
The Beautiful Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Paste the award on your blog
- Link the person who nominated you for the award
- Nominate 7 bloggers or less
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated
The Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The link to Mandy’s blog is up at the top of this post where I thanked her! 🙂
15? Okay, while I decide which blogs to give this award to, I will come up with my 7 random fun facts.
1. I’m 26 years old and don’t have my driver’s license yet.
2. I’m left-handed.
3. I’m obsessed with Neal Caffery from the TV show White Collar (he’s so handsome).
4. I can quote pretty much all of Spaceballs.
5. I have 4 tattoos.
6. I’m obsessed with Harry Potter and Game of Thrones. (though I think my obsession for HP has waned slightly…)
7. I danced for 10 years throughout elementary and high schools (always ballet and jazz, but tap and acrobatics were thrown in there for a short while…acrobatics a very short while!) and competed in multiple competitions, including a National Competition held in Las Vegas – UNLV (and a testament to my HP obsession: I remember my mom asking a family friend to pick up the newest book for us – I think it was Chamber of Secrets – since we would be at the competition when it came out on bookshelves).
Okay, the bloggers I’m giving this award to…
Some of these may have already received the award, but I don’t know whether you can receive it more than once, so if not…oh well!
Most of those are on WordPress, but a few are outside of it. Each of these is a great blog to check out whenever you get the time. You may notice that most tend to fall under the book blog category (but let’s face it, I’m a book blog, so I’m more likely to read those). However, everyone always ends up posting more than their intended topic, right? It’s great getting to know people through their writing, and you can do that with each of the following blogs.
10. Second Lunch
Hysterical blog/comic combo
12. Beth Fish Reads
Thanks again to Mandy! I really appreciate it 🙂