The Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they choose a new topic for bloggers to list their top ten of whatever books fit into the category. (the image above is linked to today’s post at The Broke and the Bookish)
Today’s Top Ten: Top Ten Tips for New Book Bloggers
What a great Top Ten idea!
I still consider myself a new book blogger, so reading other people’s responses to today’s Top Ten is definitely interesting to me! I don’t really know a lot of things that may help new bloggers, but I’ll list some tips that I’ve received or things I’ve picked up over the past few months.
1. Read and comment often on other book blogs
2. Join reading challenges
3. Join weekly memes
4. Post links to your blogs on other social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
5. If you really liked a post, be sure to “like” it
6. Link back to posts you enjoy, or that are related to what you’ve written
7. Use images to break up text
8. Follow other bloggers
9. Use tagging and categories. When you tag, people can find your posts easier
10. BE PATIENT! 🙂