I know I’ve kind of fallen off the face of the blogosphere, but I’ve been busy lately and not really feeling like jumping online when I get home from work. But I’ve missed joining in on the weekly memes, though it has been a nice break. I’m hoping to get back into things this week.
Anyway, some new things:
1. You can check out my final sewing projects in Sewing Funtime (7).
2. I started my own bread starter following the recipe in the book Friendship Bread by Darien Gee (see my review here). Today is day 9, so tomorrow I can bake! Fingers crossed 🙂
3. I’m going to be an auntie again two times this year (nephew #2 and either niece #2 or nephew #3, once they find out) Technically, they are my cousins’ babies, but we’re all so close that we’re more like sisters so we’ll all be called “auntie” (though my first niece and nephew actually ARE my niece and nephew).
4. I’m finally starting the blanket for nephew #2…found a fun, easy pattern. (and now I’ll need to figure out what to do for the next baby!)
5. I got some really great feedback from one of the Directors I support at work which was really great to hear.
6. I’m thinking of going back to school part-time to get my MBA. I’ve only just started looking into it, so it’s nothing definite and I’d have a few things to do (like accumulate the extra money for it and take the GMAT). The great thing is that my work will provide tuition reimbursement.
I think those are the main highlights of what’s been going on…
Even though I haven’t been posting, I have been reading posts almost every night (reading the “blogs I follow” feature, anyway!)
What have you been up to?