My friend from high school, Darcel, awarded me with the Super Sweet Blogger award! Thanks Darcel!! (click here to check out her great blog about health and fitness!)
So without further ado, here are the rules, responses and my blog nominations!
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
- Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions
- Cookies or Cake? hmm, cookies – but sometimes it’s hard to only eat a few, and cake is so yummy too — can I pick brownies instead?!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate!
- Favorite Sweet Treat? hmm – bad for you sweet treat: chocolate (currently Dove milk chocolate pieces – yum!) or ICE CREAM! please share some good for you sweet treats! (I like fruits, but not all are considered sweet!)
- When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? After meals
- Sweet Nickname? hmm, I tend to call my dog Sonny “Sonny-buns” (it makes me think of cinnamon buns!) 🙂
And the nominees are….
1. Can you re-nominate? If so, I’m sending it back to Darcel @ Quobreakerfitness (I’ve read some really interesting things and debating on whether to try out the shakeology things!)
2. The Oddness of Moving Things
3. The Librarian Who Doesn’t Say Shhh
4. Second Lunch
5. Dresses and Me
6. The Middlest Sister
7. Did You Make That?
8. Sew Busy Lizzy
(So I did fewer than the baker’s dozen…)