I know I’ve said this in my last few posts, but I really am going to make an effort to post more often/regularly in 2015 (forget saying the rest of this year, it’s over). I’m hoping to have a number of posts throughout the year documenting my 30 by 30 list, but in addition to that, I’d get to get back to why I started this blog in the first place: books and reading!
I’m going to set a few goals for myself in 2015. I’m not planning to join any reading challenges as I’ve proven that I can’t keep up with them (other than back in 2012 when I started this blog). But I do want to make a conscious effort to read a larger variety of books. I tend to read a lot of historical fiction. I’d also like to tackle more of the books sitting on my shelf as opposed to constantly borrowing ebooks from a couple of local libraries.
So my goals for blogging and activities in 2015 are:
1. Complete all activities on my 30 by 30 list! (and post about them)
2. Post more regularly – at least 1-2 days/week (maybe Mondays and Thursdays?) — utilize scheduling posts to help with this!
3. Bring back “With My Reading Buddy” & “Monthly Wrap-Up” posts
4. Read 5 non-fiction books
5. Read at least 5 books from my physical book shelf
6. Post about knitting and sewing projects
7. Continue to read & comment on blogs I follow — but try to do it more often 🙂
That’s all I can think of for now, but I’m sure I’ll think of other things as time goes by.